Keith D. Koeller
Office: Irvine, CA
Other Office: Sacramento, CA
In high school and college, Mr. Koeller had an interest in both the law and business. Fortunately, he has been blessed with the opportunity to pursue both.
In 1986, he started the firm focusing upon the representation of developers and general contractors in residential and commercial construction litigation. Over the last 26 years, Mr. Koeller has had the privilege of handling many extremely complex and interesting cases, while also guiding the expansion of the firm, which now includes approximately 80 attorneys, over 175 employees, with offices in California, Nevada and Arizona.
During this same time, Mr. Koeller and his wife have raised five children and established deep roots in the community. They have served their church, coached numerous youth athletic teams, and enjoyed countless opportunities to serve others in their community.
Hard work, faith, honesty, and fairness have been the values that have governed his journey, and Mr. Koeller is thankful for all of those he has had an opportunity to grow with along the way.
- University of Southern California , 1978. B.A. Political Science, Magna Cum Laude
- Loyola Law School , 1981, J.D.
States Licensed to Practice
- State Bar of California, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Orange County Bar Association, past Chair of Construction Law Section
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Past Chair of Orange County Bar Association, Construction Law Section
- 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009 Southern California Super Lawyer
- Recipient of Larry Syhre Commitment to Service Award 2003, West Coast Casualty Construction Defect Conference
- Recipient of the Judge Jerrold S. Oliver Award of Excellence 2009, West Coast Casualty Construction Defect Conference
- Expert witness in construction and insurance matters
- Selected Mediator for construction and insurance matters
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- See attached resume for complete listing of published items and speaking engagements.
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- General Legal Defense
- Insurance Coverage/Bad Faith Litigation
- Workers' Compensation